Thursday, July 13, 2006

 



Another try!
Yesterday.. Was slightly crazy.. French Fry is protesting and not eating.. But, slept in bedroom by himself last night and ate his supper during the night. I think he is having problems with too many dogs and he is not number 1 right now..

I went to the wedding ring quilt group last night. We have all the rows sewn together and we are off to putting the rows together next week. So our project keeps growing. We will get it done by September.

But, while I was gone.. Geoff went outside to work on his project of rebuilding the lawn Boy lawn mower which has seen better days. He said the dogs were barking , but he figured it was because he was out side.. No they were tearing apart a bag of Italian Bread.. I'm sure Chloe the dog/cat had climbed on the table and knocked it to the floor. They had a grand old time playing with it.. What a mess. So if they are sick to their stomach today.. They deserve it.. Geoff salvaged some of the bread for breakfast. That man is so scotch... cheap.. frugal.. If he gets sick I'm not worrying why either...

Got my biopsy report on area of face.. It's a cyct not basal cell as he had first thought by looking at it. Thanks for this..

I will try to post a pic of Sophie and a couple of quilts.. Tried this yesterday and it didn't work.

I still pressing on finishing the binding on Road to mandeville which should be the third posted pic here..
Sandy I'm amazed you did make the 5 hour trip down to see us in 8.. I would have turned around and went home.. We enjoyed seeing you all...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?