Tuesday, July 25, 2006

 
Another day without photo's .. I've wasted an hour trying to get three photo's uploaded totally lossing my mind to what thoughts I'd intended to ramble on about.

Was invited over to my friend's house today for tea. She is doing lessons in English to teach this Ukranian woman our language. This is always lots of laughs.. Today we learned a Russian word for a male part.. To funny..English world Russian meaning and Lobelia and I are laughing and Charlene is turning red and saying oh no...no.. It must be so hard to be in another country and not know the language only having your daughter to talk to.. I'd drive my daughter crazy.. Lobelia wants to communicate so badly. She says my name " Sharrroon... you learn Russian." Hee.. Hee.. I can hardly make English work for me and I was born here. Can you imagine my Russian.. But, I'll give it a little try..

My both quilts were picked up from the Quilt Place today.. The butterfly quilt is disappointing.. But the Red, White and Blue is Kooll.. I will try one more time to post one of them at least.

I'm tired of cooking and coming up with ideas for supper... I want to cook but not do the clean up... Anyway.. I'll deal with supper later.. Got some boring chicken breasts...Geoff wants Italian.. so maybe some Chicken piarde with some kind of pasta.. and salad always easy.. I love to pound those chicken breasts flat.. they cook in 10 minutes.. If only my grill out side was working...
Moaning here...

Comments:
I love those stripy butterflies - wonderful!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?