Thursday, June 22, 2006

 

Okay, it has been a crazy day.. Quilted with 4-H. today.. We pinned their projects for quilting ... for 11 year olds they have done a wonderful job..

Dentist appointment did not go so well. Abscess on a tooth with root canal.. Now they have to cap the root threw the jaw Yuck.. I am so upset, but will survive this too.

As for my sister... I've been working on a red and green little quilt.. I'll bind it in yellow and it is yours.. Because you are my crazee sis... hee..heee...

To understand this read comment to yesterday's post..

Dogs are improving. and I need to get pic of the three of them together. The zoo is quiet right now. I think this is French Fry... fox colored pomeranian..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?