Thursday, June 15, 2006

 

Here goes another try. I quilted last night with 3 other wonderful women working on a double wedding ring quilt we are making for a 79's something couple. They are getting married in September. They both have lost previous spouses.. Nice people.. Although I only know the soon to be wife's daughter. Anyway.. Everyone tells you how hard double wedding ring is.. We are using paper pieced design and it is going together better than I had invisioned. Ellen has sewn the corners that connect the arcs.. Keo and I have sewn the arcs' together. It will only be three big rings by Three rings. We are going to do machine embrodery of their names and date in the center block.. Will we get all this done by Sept.. Hopefully. We only work for 1 and 1/2 hours on Wednesday night...
I going to post disappear 9 patches that took me a year to complete. Only because i stated it at a class and put it on the shelf for 11 months..

Comments:
Sharon! You are amazing...truly. I love the black squares in this quilt......
 
Carol you have actually seen this quilt and touched it.. Glad you like it..
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?